Aline und ich sind aus der Region Vogesen und wir haben beschlossen eine Rallye in unserer Nähe am 22., 23. und 24. September 2017 zu organisieren. Als Unterkunft haben wir uns für das Hotel von La Résidence in Le Val d 'Ajol entschieden.
Le Val d'Ajol ist ein legendärer Ort für den französischen Rock & Roll mit dem berühmten Konzertsaal von Chez Narcisse. Dies ist auch die Hauptstadt von "andouille", eine Wurst aus Schweinefleisch und Gewürzen. Aber das Besondere an diesem schönen und grünen Tal ist, es bietet zahlreiche Motorradausflügen.
Friday 22nd September
- Welcome at the hotel as of 4 PM, swimming pool, sauna…
- Diner all together
- After breakfast, out for the day:
- Rides through the Higher Vosges mountains and 1000 lakes plateau area,
- Eventually! Because it sometimes rains in our region, I will try to organize a “ride under wet conditions” training course, I just need to find an instructor.
- 7 PM diner time.
- Video projection:
- Presentation of the last international rally in Estonia (for those who wants to share pictures of the rally or other rallies, please do not hesitate and let me know),
- Update about the association, review of members and exchange of ideas,
- Elections of the board members (non-WIMA France members won’t be allowed to vote).
- Breakfast and departure.
HOSTING and PRICES
Hosting is done is double, triple or quadruple rooms.
Three special hosting are available in chalets near the pond (lovely for couples but reserve quickly as they tend to be booked very easily).
Price per person:
- 10 € WIMA France membership (out of France WIMA members don’t pay of course)
- 124 € for 2 nights including lodging, diner and breakfast at the hotel
There is the possibility to stay at the hotel before and after the weekend. Just let me know.
WIMA France is restructuring. We don’t have all the info for finalizing the payment of your attendance at the rally. Please send us the registration sheet as soon as possible so that we can put you on the list. We will send you the payment information as soon as we have our bank account back in order.
If you have questions regarding prices, dates, location, WIMA France, other possibilities of hosting in the area, etc. do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you to Sophie Vignon and Geneviève Herbillon (Gege) for their good work maintaining the association the past few years. Sophie won’t be with us, unfortunately, but we will try to organize a skype call with her over the rallye weekend.
Thank you for your patience.